BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/10/2012 3:09 PM  #1

tigers v CTFC FA CUP latest

0-0

20/10/2012 4:48 PM  #2

Re: tigers v CTFC FA CUP latest

still 0-0 and down to 10 men

20/10/2012 4:52 PM  #3

1-0 down in time added on..

20/10/2012 4:57 PM  #4

Out of the cup. 1-0 defeat. So close to a replay.

20/10/2012 7:24 PM  #5

Griffiths and the ref were suckered into both yellow cards by the Tiger's captain #4 whio kept niggling at him trying to get a retaliation. Even the fourth official had a word with him about it... Deano needs to be smarter - but can't argue that he deserved both yellows, juts that he shouldnt be the only one walking off. Nearly held out for the replay which would have been perhaps a better result for the club than a win, but not to be.

Tigers not giving the ball back after Conor kicked it off with their player down in the box left a sour taste in the mouth and from that pressure came the goal - their only shot on target even though they were on top for most of the game. If either one of the shots hitting the woodwork early in the first half (when we started really well had gone in) then maybe we'd still be in it.
No disgrace, Rudge was excellent as was Egan and Griffin, and Kite had a good game too

Last edited by newfan (20/10/2012 7:24 PM)

20/10/2012 7:35 PM  #6

Just got back from today’s game and I am very disappointed at the poor discipline that I believe led to our defeat
I must congratulate the team on getting this far in the FA Cup. Thought we battled well during the game hitting the woodwork twice in the opening few minutes and also having a good call for a penalty turned down
Griffiths sending off was needless, a second booking for a foul in the Gloucester corner giving him a deserved sending off. Why do players make is so easy for the ref to send them off? After his sending off Gloucester saw even more of the ball with Chippenham unable to hold on the ball as it was pumped forward. Gloucester took the lead just on the stroke of injury time
Good luck to Gloucester in the first round, I hope they get a good draw
Back to our poor discipline record this season, we have seen far too many sending’s off the season. If we are to start climbing the league our discipline must improve

20/10/2012 8:06 PM  #7

Can anyone remember the last time we had a "good" disclipinary record, certainly not in the last 5 or 6 years.

Valiant effort but again we didn't make the big time, maybe now we can concentrate on the league.

Board footera