BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/10/2012 12:41 PM  #1

Adie Harris - Bath fans not happy

Seems like we've caused a stir signing Adie Harris.  Bath fans not happy he's been released.  Here's just one of the comments on their forum........

Gutted about this news. Adie is City through and through and absolutely loves the club.

Spoke to Adie this morning and he wanted me to pass on his thanks to all the supporters over his short time at the club this season and over previous years. All it come down to was at 31, he wants to be playing regular football and with the change in management, it was clear that he was not going to get this at city. He has been a great servant to the club over the years and helped the club progress through the pyramid in that time. He has very close friends at the club and will always come and follow the boys when time allows. With full time work, in his 3rd year of university and playing football, trying to do all is a challenge, but Adie has managed to do this and fair play to him. With a young family, he needs the security of playing and like I said the one and only reason he has left (which if circumstances were different - he would not have) was the case of wanting to play football every week. Adie is looking forward to getting started at Chippenham after meeting the team and staff last night and is hoping to be involved in there fa cup tie tomorrow against Gloucester.

I am sure all (apart from maybe 1 or 2) will see Adie leaving a massive blow, especially where we are in the league and when we need commited players now more than ever. Chippenham have got a gem and now have Adie, Lee Phillips and Scott Rogers and I am sure he will do great for them. Good luck Ad

19/10/2012 3:10 PM  #2

Re: Adie Harris - Bath fans not happy

Great news for tomorrow. We now have 11 players

19/10/2012 4:05 PM  #3

Re: Adie Harris - Bath fans not happy

Great news , Great signing Great player with conference experience. Cant wait for tomorrow , 8 of us coming and starting at 12pm. Hope were all sat together and vocal cause the boys will need our support like Badshot

COME ON YOU BLUES

Board footera