BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/10/2012 4:46 PM  #1

Connor Thompson

Hi Guys

Torquay Fan in peace.

I see we have signed your young keeper today.

Just wondering how highly you guys regard him?

Seems to be a long trial (end of season contract) to give him chance to prove he is of league quality.

Really hope you boys make the first round of the FA Cup and pull a great tie out (who knows - might even be us visiting soon!)

Cheers

11/10/2012 5:03 PM  #2

Re: Connor Thompson

Great prospect. Under 17 Northern Ireland keeper - great lad. Can we borrow him for FA Cup??!

11/10/2012 8:17 PM  #3

I was told that we are trying to negotiate for him to play in the FA Cup for us, so hopefully that'll be possible as he's got a lot of talent and no doubt any other decent keeper around here is now cup-tied.  I wish him well at Torquay though - a couple of Swindon legends in charge can't be bad ;-)

12/10/2012 11:48 AM  #4

He'll be playing for us in the cup. Good luck to Connor a really good keeper and a real nice ladd.The new ladd Ben John [Psycho] is also going to be a good one, good luck Ben.     

12/10/2012 11:59 AM  #5

Glad he is still available for your cup game and hope you make it through. Hope he can progress with us and make it as a professional.

12/10/2012 12:41 PM  #6

Hi Guys, Johnsey is a quality keeper, have watched for many years. He will be a great signing for you!

12/10/2012 6:34 PM  #7

Hi Jejoue. I've seen him twice both times he was loud and commanding, he'll be just fine for us. I Love to see a keeper taking control of his area.   

Last edited by Jono (12/10/2012 6:50 PM)

Board footera