BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/10/2012 8:57 AM  #1

CHIPPENHAM V BADSHOT

Good luck to Nath, Rich and the boys today. COME ON YOU BLUES.   

06/10/2012 11:26 AM  #2

Re: CHIPPENHAM V BADSHOT

Is anyone able to give score updates or some kind of running commentary on this at all please?

06/10/2012 1:27 PM  #3

Follow on twitter either via Chippenham Town official site and go to links or gazette also does twitter also BBC Wiltshire do updates and reports

06/10/2012 5:27 PM  #4

Good performance against decent opposition.  Egan's goal was worth the admission on its own- great strike.  Osman?  He has to go.

06/10/2012 7:42 PM  #5

What a game and performance. Thought we did well considering 8 out ! Next round and 18k for club so far which is brilliant. Great subs with Egan and dean coming on and great strike ! Roll on Tuesday the boys look as if there in cloud nine

06/10/2012 7:56 PM  #6

Great game, really showed our class today! Free kick from Barnes was superb, Phillips' flick was great and Egan's strike was un-bel-ieve-able! Looking forward to heading to Bideford Tuesday, the support today was great! Only downer was Osman, he's been good all season but had a rush of blood to the head, silly. But Ash did something similar in the First round.

06/10/2012 8:09 PM  #7

A lot of smiles around the ground today, It's good when you win. Well done Nath,Rich and the boys.The ladds were buzzing after the game.Yate at home would be great in the next round. Bring on the draw Monday. A bloody good day.     

Last edited by Jono (07/10/2012 9:10 AM)

06/10/2012 8:46 PM  #8

Great win today with 3 top draw goals and brilliant to see us play to the level we all know is possible. Cant what for the draw and to see our next test before a possible 1st round fixture. Well done to the lads on the field and also to the fans for creating an atmosphere that has been missing. One negative from me, what the hell is that music/jingle/ditty that is played as the players take the field?

Less of politics, every dog has it`s day....J Lydon

06/10/2012 9:23 PM  #9

Rockin wrote:

One negative from me, what the hell is that music/jingle/ditty that is played as the players take the field?

No idea, it's laughable! I hope they get it sorted as it's really poor... "The home of the pride and the passion"

07/10/2012 11:57 AM  #10

I also wanted to add how loud yesterday's support was . If we can get that sort of atmosphere home and away I really think it will help the players because as you could see at the end the players really appeciate it.

Board footera