BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/8/2012 6:05 PM  #1

Powell to Frome, Tindle duel reg with Frome & Calne

Thats what I heard today, makes our Frome derbies even more tasty

Less of politics, every dog has it`s day....J Lydon

11/8/2012 8:01 PM  #2

Re: Powell to Frome, Tindle duel reg with Frome & Calne

Tindle wanted to better himself this season apparently, Conference South etc ?????????????????

13/8/2012 8:16 AM  #3

Disappointed to see Tindle go to a club at our level, he's far and away our best left back in my humble opinion, and by the looks of the way we're shipping goals we could do with keeping our best players.  By all accounts he was doing well for Hereford in his trial game until injury intervened, so he may well have other opportunities in the not too distant future.  I wish him well though.  A little hot headed but a very good player. 
As for Powell, not sure if it's a case of Leamington thinking they've got better options, Darren's powers of persuasion or his injury still troubling him.  Time will tell.

13/8/2012 9:54 AM  #4

Well well well ! I spoke with Tindle on Tuesday after the game vs Exeter and he told me he needs the money this season as he is going back to college ! After chattin to nath on sat he said he couldnt offer what Greg wanted as it was a big increase and calne and frome can . With Lewis powell stating the same reason for leaving in the first place then I guess it's frome who are the big spenders this season in our league .

13/8/2012 10:14 PM  #5

Andy Bailey wrote:

Well well well ! I spoke with Tindle on Tuesday after the game vs Exeter and he told me he needs the money this season as he is going back to college !

Seeing the way he was feeding the £20 notes in the bookies roulette machine the other week I'd imagine the lad is having a go at matching Badders record from years ago...

Board footera