BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

16/1/2014 6:27 PM  #1

Player in comings and outgoings

Apparently according to the gazette online,  Tom Knighton has been released from his contract (I presume he was paid up) and former Supermarine goalkeeper Kent kaupinen is signing just as cover for Ben whose girlfriend is due to give birth soon

16/1/2014 9:32 PM  #2

Re: Player in comings and outgoings

Tom came to us on the back of his performance(s) against Newport County in the F.A Cup where he tortured their defence. For whatever reason I never felt as though we saw the best of him at HP.

23/1/2014 12:29 PM  #3

If i'm right then pro rata we're paying him 130k per year.

25/1/2014 2:25 AM  #4

Looks like Jack Allward following him out of the door. Both heading for Bridgwater.

Bit of a shame about Knighton, especially considering the money we've spent on him. A lot of people have commented about his contract wages this season, for a player so often either making no impact on the game, or sitting on the bench. He is definitely capable of being a good striker, but didn't show it often enough.
Mind you, the standard of passing towards our strikers has been poor this season, too many lofted balls, which the likes of Knighton aren't really equipped for.

Board footera