BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/1/2014 7:01 PM  #1

Dumping ground?

Watch the goings on next Monday. Hereford United are facing a winding up order. As we know from past seasons e.g. Salisbury, Kettering etc club's just go into administration and get a ten point deduction. The Conference stands no messing so if it happens to Hereford they will be relegated one division BUT if they finish in the bottom four they will go down 2 divisions. Guess where that will be. A ten point deduction will parachute them into the relegation zone and no doubt some sort of player transfer embargo or shedding of high earning players. Whilst I know many fans would see this as a good ground to go to personally I see this as a top 5 place sewn up a la Salisbury. What do others think?

23/1/2014 7:57 PM  #2

Re: Dumping ground?

Interesting stuff - Hereford in the Southern League - what goes round and all that.  I'm more concerned about us though.  Has anyone seen anything in writing to say only three go down following the demise of Hinckley?

23/1/2014 8:14 PM  #3

Re: Dumping ground?

History. Hemel escaped a few seasons ago - look at them now. The published league tables draw the relegation line above the bottom 3. This could only change if Fewer sides go down because of clubs above us in the pyramid folding and the subsequent knock on effect.

Board footera