BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17/12/2013 7:02 PM  #11

Re: v HH

Mark & Tom are what we need. Them two guys with there contacts and knowledge of the game. Without the inherited players on contracts tying there hands. I have confidence things will improve soon. Rome was not built in a day. 

Last edited by Jono (17/12/2013 7:03 PM)

18/12/2013 8:41 PM  #12

Re: v HH

It has taken two years of decline both on and off the pitch to get us where we are now and it is unfortunate that Mark and Tom spent so long waiting in the wings thanks to poor decision making,a minor point but  I also wonder if any of the board actually have tried the food and coffee since the change over.
  It will be a long season and i look forward to next year when perhaps i will actually know who the players are from week to week and Mark and Tom can take us forward.

As for off the pitch i have no knowledge of the reason but several regular faces have fallen by the wayside over the past months so it would suggest to me that some fences need mending and perhaps  a few portions of humble pie consumed.

In the words of the song It can only get better, I hope!!

Board footera