BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/12/2013 5:41 PM  #1

From the Hemel forum

Worst food I've had in many a year at football, shocking, and they had the nerve to take £4.50 off me for it. The sausage looked and tasted like it had been cooked last week and re-heated many times and the chips were worse, a hard outer skin that contained nothing except the taste of cooking oil. Every other time I've been to Chippenham the food has been amongst the best in the league so god knows what's happend with their catering.

15/12/2013 7:14 PM  #2

Re: From the Hemel forum

Well, I do feel for the catering company operating the food stall as the bloke was telling me a few weeks back that it's difficult for them to clear a profit at Hardenhuish, and believe me that's a tough position to be in, but really the food is astronomically overpriced for what it is.

When the club were doing it, the food really was pretty nice

16/12/2013 3:32 PM  #3

Re: From the Hemel forum

Why has it been farmed out? I understood rightly or wrongly that previously the food was donated and the staff were all unpaid volunteers? Seems like a win win to me. Also under previous regime we did not get a continuous phug of hot fat where I stand like we do now

Board footera