BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/11/2013 1:39 PM  #1

Taken from club website

Greg Tindle has been suspended

Greg Tindle has been suspended from playing for one week pending an investigation in to his conduct on the pitch last Tuesday and his poor discipline record.
The Board are well aware of Greg’s defensive skills and the value he brings to the team, however, the indiscipline that was prevalent in the team last season, which brought the club in to disrepute with the FA, will not be allowed to continue this season and the players have been made well aware of this fact on many occasions.

01/11/2013 1:50 PM  #2

Re: Taken from club website

if only he'd stayed behind the goal none of this would have happened

01/11/2013 1:56 PM  #3

I presume this is with immediate effect and on that basis is a brave decision given we have a trophy game tomorrow which would have been vital to win to get the prize money. With no Adams I suppose that will mean Griff will be at the back again with Blakemore.
Obviously a win would be great but if we can't get that I hope for a good performance and everyone works their socks off.

01/11/2013 3:16 PM  #4

Joiner wrote:

I presume this is with immediate effect and on that basis is a brave decision given we have a trophy game tomorrow which would have been vital to win to get the prize money. With no Adams I suppose that will mean Griff will be at the back again with Blakemore.
Obviously a win would be great but if we can't get that I hope for a good performance and everyone works their socks off.

A point I believe made by the players for what is now the most important match of the season !!!!

He is not allowed to go to the ground etc

Board footera