BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

03/9/2013 9:29 PM  #11

Re: v Stourbridge

1 Up - Purnell!

03/9/2013 9:39 PM  #12

Chipp won 1 nil. I am very pleased they proved me wrong...!

03/9/2013 9:40 PM  #13

Won 1-0, what a result that is!  Didn't see that coming I admit.  Top effort and well done to all those who went to support. 

03/9/2013 9:52 PM  #14

Great result and well done to team and manager. BUT from what i read we were on thin ice at times and need strength in depth. If we don't build the squad to a suitable level we could be in trouble once injuries and suspensions kick in. Harvey ( a favorite of mine) is getting on and is playing full matches and this will take it's toll despite the fact that he is very fit. Sounds like Griff had a great game at the back but by playing him there takes the edge off our attack. 
Three excellent points but we need to be able to keep it going and that means more resources - get the feeling that the team like playing for Winter and are relaxed which can only be good.

03/9/2013 9:52 PM  #15

Stunna (copyright The Sun) well done all.

03/9/2013 9:59 PM  #16

I think that surprised a lot of us after Saturday. A fanastic result which by the sounds of it the team worked really hard for. Its hard to understand after Saturday's performance against a very poor side how we can go and beat a top team with what was basically a scratch side. Even more rewarding. Its a shame you get what must have been huge performance away from home as any floating fans who saw Saturday's game will base a decision on whether to come again on the game they saw rather than a result like tonights.

Board footera