BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24/8/2013 8:49 AM  #1

Chippenham Town v Hitchin Town

A very big Bank holiday weekend for our team. It will be interesting to see the reaction we get from the players.Most of our ladds were bought to the club by Nathan,I would say they owe him huge perfomances this weekend. We all know we are short of a centre back and another good midfielder,players need to come in and move on. Good luck to Steve lets hope he can turn this around and we get the results were all desperate for.   

24/8/2013 12:21 PM  #2

Re: Chippenham Town v Hitchin Town

With Rudgey having gone should see an increase in the average gate, most ofwhom will be out of work managers showing their faces.

24/8/2013 5:11 PM  #3

First win of the season, 2 nil
Shakey start with back four looking all over the place, could have been 3 down.
Fought back well and possibly should have scored another

24/8/2013 11:31 PM  #4

Great win for the Bluebirds today, 1st win of the season, Two great goals from Grif and McClennan. Great day of footy. Roll on Monday away to Frome. Big Game.

Official Youtube Channel for Chippenham Town FC/ youtube.com/ChippenhamFCTV

24/8/2013 11:50 PM  #5

I agree with that. If we can get a good win against Frome, it'll put us in a really strong position for next Saturday's home fixture against AFC Totton. Remember, Totton are the only team in the league who still have 0 points!

Both goals were nice, and there was plenty of smooth attacking movement. We'll look a bit steadier in defence when Jordan Tillson is fit again, although we really need to get another defender in for moments like this, Adie put a spirited performance in as a defender but there were some heart-stopping moments.

The best thing on show was that the players seemed to have more confidence during the second half, and showed how capable they are. That matters more to me than anything else. McClennan was my MOTM as well, and he isn't mentioned much here but I like Harley Purnell, he puts a lot of effort in and his positioning and passing are good. He'll prove to be a quality signing, I think.

Last edited by CodeBluebird (24/8/2013 11:52 PM)

Board footera