BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

09/8/2013 8:51 PM  #1

Home strip

I know this may upset some traditionalists but I am watching Chippenham at the moment and Cinderford in their yellow show up much better than our dull blue under the lights. Much easier to pick out your own players
Time for a change?

Last edited by johnnycomelately (09/8/2013 9:16 PM)

09/8/2013 11:50 PM  #2

Re: Home strip

I like our particular type of blue. It's a nice deep colour.

10/8/2013 10:01 AM  #3

Our blue strip seems to get a lighter shade of blue every season. I like the deep blue.

10/8/2013 6:32 PM  #4

Players do look physically bigger in all yellow although Cinderford had a few from land of the giants.It was a hard fought really competitive game last night against a decent Cinderford side, with Harley Purnells the star of the show and Tindle again rock solid at the back.  

12/8/2013 5:36 PM  #5

Well, the passing seemed a bit more fluid.

One or two did seem to switch off a bit during the second half, but that's to be expected for a friendly match. Purnell has definitely made an impact in the friendlies that I've seen, and Tom Knighton has been a handful as well, topped off with that excellent free kick.

Last edited by CodeBluebird (12/8/2013 5:36 PM)

12/8/2013 9:18 PM  #6

In my opinion we peaked with the kit in 2006 that (according to someone on the old forum) was "Just like Middlesboroughs - Except its blue"

My last home shirt, stylish, comfy and a design classic.

Board footera