BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/7/2013 10:57 AM  #1

Ipswich game

Good to see a reasonable turn out today, but was there an announcer at the game today, no teams announced, no mention of why Tyrone Mings never appeared, what is going on.  First half was impressive especially  6 and 8, 11 looked reasonable but very unfit and carrying a lot of excess, but showed some good touches, it was mentioned by some he was ex QPR! Who are these players, or are we going to be kept in the dark, come on let the paying public know what is going on.

14/7/2013 12:53 PM  #2

Re: Ipswich game

Posted something very similar myself yesterday but it got attached to an old link!! Never was much use with computers.
Agree about the three players mentioned but communication is as poor as ever. I thought I might have missed the team announcements but doesn't appear so. Was it a case they just weren't bothered about letting us know who was out there or a case of the managment didn't tell the PA who was who. Either way  disrepectful to the supporters. I expect the Ipswich fans would like to have known who all their young players were so they could keep a look out for them in the future. Not very good when you have to refer to players who turn out for your team by their numbers.
As to the game not a lot of physical contact which you can understand but was entertaining. Would just like well done to the players out there yesterday who all gave 100% in the sweltering heat. I felt exhausted just standing in the shade.

15/7/2013 1:34 PM  #3

Re: Ipswich game

Following on from the point about communication. Just read the report from Saturday's game on the club website. Report finishes "other details unknown as no team sheet was produced". Seems to me not only a lack of communication from club to fans but  doesn't seem much communication within the club itself. Looks bit sad when a report on the club's own website can't provide a full list of those that turned out for you. Not very impressive to those from outside the club coming onto the website.

Board footera