BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

30/4/2013 7:28 AM  #1

South and West play off result

Hungerford 4 2 Paulton Rovers (aet)

30/4/2013 8:51 AM  #2

Re: South and West play off result

I'd rather see Hungerford come up - Spud and Horgan play for them currently - and it's another local game. 

30/4/2013 12:49 PM  #3

Given the recent war of words between Hungerford and Merthyr that would make a fairly mouthwatering playoff clash. I can see it now, lots of noise a red card or two and a really late goal to end it.
Where can I buy tickets?

30/4/2013 12:56 PM  #4

Bluemoon wrote:

Insideleft wrote:

I'd rather see Hungerford come up - Spud and Horgan play for them currently - and it's another local game. 

I hear that the league could go up to 24 teams next season, do yo know if thats right.

Only 2 teams relegated this season 4 to come up. Two promoted and two relegated/moved sideways. So there will be 24 teams next season and back to four being relegated

01/5/2013 3:16 PM  #5

George wrote:

Given the recent war of words between Hungerford and Merthyr that would make a fairly mouthwatering playoff clash. I can see it now, lots of noise a red card or two and a really late goal to end it.
Where can I buy tickets?

Saw a cracking game on Monday night, with Hungerford beating Paulton 4-2 after extra time, plus 3 sendings off!

War of words between Hungerford and Merthyr, eh? Care to elaborate, George?

Last edited by Yorkie (01/5/2013 3:17 PM)

01/5/2013 4:32 PM  #6

Sure. Do a search for merthyr. I posted some stuff from the newburytimes.

Board footera