BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

27/12/2023 7:53 PM  #21

Re: V Bath City Today.

Firstly Jamie Gosling as to the footballer being hurt (you can see me in the photograph of it on the deck) and secondly I guess we are both obsessed with each other at the moment but that is only natural as we are playing each other twice in a week.

27/12/2023 8:27 PM  #22

Black Hornet wrote:

Firstly Jamie Gosling as to the footballer being hurt (you can see me in the photograph of it on the deck) and secondly I guess we are both obsessed with each other at the moment but that is only natural as we are playing each other twice in a week.

Jamie Gosling - that's the guy. Yes - with this format of boxing day and new year, the rivalry is renewed once a year and then we go our separate ways unless of course it briefly starts up again on a smaller scale when your gaffer Mr Gill attends HP on an end of season scouting trip and our player of the year moves on to Twerton!!!! Joking aside, all part of the game though - as other contributors accept - players will move between the two of us for new challenges.Would personally prefer a different format to the condensed derby meetings.Think a bit of time distance between the meetings would improve the quality.

Last edited by Argus (27/12/2023 10:57 PM)

27/12/2023 8:55 PM  #23

I have to say, I'm not a fan of the back-to-back festive games. I'd much prefer to spread the games out.

27/12/2023 9:35 PM  #24

I’d prefer Christmas and then Easter but I’m informed that the clubs request it. It would have worked previously I thought when Hungerford were in the league. Although the clubs request, may not have been the case this season as Bath may have preferred Yeovil at home at some point.

Board footera