BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/11/2023 8:56 PM  #1

Farnborough

I see Slough Town have issued a statement concerning the behaviour of a group of Farnborough fans after yesterday’s game. Something of a pattern emerging here, yet it’s the home club that appears to feel the wrath of the F.A.

19/11/2023 9:38 PM  #2

Re: Farnborough

Judi g by the Twitter videos, A group of very drunk men fighting with anyone they can. At one point an older gentleman is knocked to the floor.
Lots of questions being asked about the level of Stewarding again.
Chippenham, Weymouth and now Slough Farnborough causing trouble at all these games.
Time to at FA/NL

19/11/2023 11:44 PM  #3

Few comments on the Farnborough forum wanting rid of these people from their club. The Farnborough FC statement again states that anyone identified will be banned from home games - no mention about all games. Not a legal expert but I guess they can only ban from all grounds if a police prosecution is successful. If there is no prosecution / comprehensive bans and these characters can still stroll into away grounds intending to cause some carnage - action from the football authorities is a necessity. To be honest they should be acting now on this.

Last edited by Argus (20/11/2023 11:21 AM)

20/11/2023 2:19 PM  #4

Disgusting behaviour and it is a common theme for them it seems recently. Farnborough and Weymouth seem to be causing a lot of problems at the moment. I notice the guy in the light blue who was offended by some of our younger fans chanting at him which resulted in him throwing punches was this time in a white top attacking OAP's. I think a few people will be feeling rather uncomfortable about the trip to Farnborough at Easter considering what happened at the home game and that they are forging a reputation for violence.

Last edited by Chipp_Bluebird (20/11/2023 2:19 PM)

21/11/2023 12:06 AM  #5

I understand that clubs cannot survive on turnstile money alone (and I include Chippenham Town in this) but selling alcohol and then allowing the drinkers to access all areas of the ground (with their drinks) is asking for trouble.

Board footera