BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/9/2023 7:42 PM  #1

Weymouth

No defeat today so naturally very quiet on here.

Good, almost effortless, first 60 and then the red card randomly changed the game in their favour and it became advantage Weymouth. Players stopped doing all the things they were doing prior to the red card.  Credit to Will Henry on a good save. Fantastic support too, why aren’t home games like that?

Still can’t understand how we didn’t get a penalty in the first half on Alex Bray - officials managed to upset both dugouts.

On to next week

23/9/2023 7:56 PM  #2

Re: Weymouth

Usual comment from you regarding few postings as wasn't a defeat. Don't you think maybe it's because fewer fans there than a home game hence fewer people to comment. As l wasn't there how can l comment on something l haven't witnessed?

24/9/2023 12:52 AM  #3

Joiner wrote:

Usual comment from you regarding few postings as wasn't a defeat. Don't you think maybe it's because fewer fans there than a home game hence fewer people to comment. As l wasn't there how can l comment on something l haven't witnessed?

No I don’t as plenty will just post waffle after a defeat regardless if they were there.

This forum is twice as active on darker days.

24/9/2023 9:22 AM  #4

Couldn't be there or listen to the commentary. Reading the limited tweets we scored a penalty, they equalised in the second half despite being down to 10 (not us with the red card, so that's a plus I suppose) and but for Wil Henry they were unfortunate not to get all 3 points would seem to be a fair summary?

24/9/2023 11:56 AM  #5

Funny old game wrote:

Joiner wrote:

No I don’t as plenty will just post waffle after a defeat regardless if they were there.

This forum is twice as active on darker days.

The master of waffle has spoken.

Board footera