BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

16/9/2023 5:26 PM  #1

FA Cup Embarrassment

That may have been the worst performance i have ever witnessed from the town.
No desire, no style, no leader! Having a manager that says nothing all game doesn’t help either. No encouragement at all, and only using 2 subs when we’re losing, something isn’t adding up. He insists on playing a possession style of play, when a: we aren’t good enough with the ball to do so, and b: the players aren’t comfortable doing it, so it doesn’t work. It would work if we had a few better players, but unfortunately, we’re abit short of those at the moment. Having a goalkeeper that is not good with his feet is embarrassing as it is, but when we play it round the back for long periods of time, he will get flustered, and it happened twice today, leading to 2 goals.
Gary seems to think that if we play with 70% possession, it will score us goals, but it doesn’t work like that. All the fans can see it, but why can’t the management?
The red card was the icing on the cake really, and it was out of pure frustration from Luke, even thought he was one of the worst today!

Chairman has some serious thinking to do about this, and needs to make a decision as to what’s best for the club, because it certainly is not this! A massive financial opportunity like the FA Cup has been wasted, I couldn’t tell who was the southern league team today. I’d like my £15 back after that horrendous game.

16/9/2023 5:48 PM  #2

Re: FA Cup Embarrassment

I'm glad I stayed home and hacked away at my shrubbery.

Board footera