BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/7/2023 11:10 AM  #21

Re: Basingstoke Town

I'm not sure that you can simply suggest that the signage must bring in revenue to justify its existence.
I'm sure that even the Gods of Social Media, Musk and Zuckerburg, have prominent physical signs outside their Headquarters all over the world...
If it was a choice... I'd rather have no sign than the existing one.. tired and dated ( and out-of-date).  I'm not even sure, given what some others have said, that you necessarily need to have  fixtures displayed on it. 
Instinctively, it feels that you must have something there .. smart, colourful  (blue and white presumably plus another) simple and as big as possible announcing the Club's presence to everyone every time they travel the Bristol Road.  .. Something along the lines of:  "Welcome to Chippenham Town FC.. Home of the Bluebirds...  Pride & Passion," perhaps displayed on a sort of  flattened chevron along the car parking area ( although the reception mast rather gets in the way).  It would be good to have a comment from Simon in due course.. although arrangements  for tomorrow will obviously be fully occupying him at the moment.

28/7/2023 11:35 AM  #22

As ever, the Rambler is the voice of reason.

28/7/2023 11:47 AM  #23

Well apart from Funny Old Game, sensible replies. I do use social media and up to date with all that stuff, but there are a lot of senior supporters that do not! 

Board footera