BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

27/4/2023 2:32 PM  #11

Re: Dulwich away

Dulwich average at home just over 2400 per game.Highest attendance 3334 against Oxford City.Could this be beaten on Saturday.

27/4/2023 7:31 PM  #12

Concord v Havant tonight! We’ll see what Dulwich need on Saturday! This is intriguing! I have a feeling Concord will be so fired up and they’ll win tonight!

28/4/2023 4:56 PM  #13

Is anyone enthusiastic about this game? Creditable performance
1-1. Dulwich stay up!

Last edited by blackandamber1 (28/4/2023 4:56 PM)

28/4/2023 7:23 PM  #14

blackandamber1 wrote:

Is anyone enthusiastic about this game? Creditable performance
1-1. Dulwich stay up!

I'm looking forward to it - a good day out in the capital and doesn't matter at all what result we get! Hope Dulwich stay up so wouldn't begrudge losing to them

28/4/2023 9:25 PM  #15

I don't want to lose, big crowd,pressure free game for us, two one win. I'm looking forward to being in the play offs this time next season.I expect the board to increase the playing budget Retain the squad a few new additions a fit McClure, nothing to fear. Season ticket purchased.

29/4/2023 3:46 PM  #16

Winning 1-0. Up the Bluebirds!  

29/4/2023 5:20 PM  #17

Great to hang on for the win away last game, sends dulwich down on goal difference,  also in the North Lemington relegated, how the big boys from southern league days  have fallen, all though as long as the fa don't mess around in the summer shake up with who goes where etc.

29/4/2023 7:29 PM  #18

Yomisterwhite wrote:

Great to hang on for the win away last game, sends dulwich down on goal difference, also in the North Lemington relegated, how the big boys from southern league days have fallen, all though as long as the fa don't mess around in the summer shake up with who goes where etc.

Talking of how the mighty have fallen, St Neots who ended our 23 game unbeaten run near the end of our Southern Premier championship season (who have a very impressive ground) were relegated to step 5 today after losing their step 4/5 play off 1-6 to Lye Town who were runners up in the Midland Premier League. Also confirmed Torquay relegated. Therefore next season National South will have Yeovil, Torquay, WSM, Taunton, Bath, Chippenham, Weymouth and if they win their play off final v Bracknell, Truro.

Also of note there could be an imbalance of clubs in the South so Bishops Stortford may be placed North, but if you Google the latitude of Bishop's Stortford and Gloucester then Gloucester is more Southerly. No doubt those fine fellows at the FA will sort it all.

Last edited by Charlie Bird (29/4/2023 7:56 PM)

30/4/2023 8:36 AM  #19

Dulwich very much looked like the team on the beach yesterday rather than the one fighting for survival. Shame to see them go down instead of Dover, but when you saw how they played it’s hardly any surprise.

Well done to the team for ending strongly, locking in another 13th place finish in this division. Good bunch of travelling fans yesterday. Now what to do for the next few months?

Board footera