BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

02/1/2023 6:20 PM  #1

Player movement.

I expect player movement this week, big news with regard to incoming. 

04/1/2023 12:39 PM  #2

Re: Player movement.

It won’t be Ricky Aguiar he’s gone to Torquay on loan.

07/1/2023 12:56 PM  #3

Reginald74 wrote:

I expect player movement this week, big news with regard to incoming. 

Any news on this. I see next week’s opponents Weymouth are signing players for fun. Bath City also brought in a keeper and striker from Bristol City.

09/1/2023 6:31 PM  #4

Callum Rowe released from Hereford today

12/1/2023 8:37 PM  #5

Tizzard back but Jordan Young gone to Yeovil. Owen Wilson been training with us and played against Swindon as triallist, so appears he is the target for striker signing

12/1/2023 8:50 PM  #6

That is massive loss to the squad in Jordan joining Yeovil - did not see that one coming. Hope we got a good fee for him as he was on contract.

12/1/2023 8:58 PM  #7

Think we would be kidding ourselves if we thought we could keep him out of professional football for long. What a year we had with him, best of luck and thanks for the memories Youngy!

12/1/2023 9:08 PM  #8

Cheers Jordan best of luck at Yeovil. Guess this is the way of football at least he didn’t go to Bath. He probably would have gone at the end of the season, think he’d still be 23 so we’ would have been due a fee,  if it had to go to arbitration past experience with fa suggest we would not come out too pleased. National South clubs are due around 40k per season over the next 3 seasons (Premiership money) I doubt if fee from Yeovil would be anywhere near that (for one season) so hope we can stay up without Youngy’s goals. Hope we can turn Weymouth over after their rude comments about our pitch on their forum.

Last edited by Charlie Bird (12/1/2023 9:21 PM)

12/1/2023 10:00 PM  #9

you still after Matt McClure?

12/1/2023 10:39 PM  #10

If there’s any question about Yeovil’s intent with Jordan, he’s been handed their number 11 jersey.

Board footera