BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/4/2013 10:16 PM  #11

Re: Kettering v Chipp

WAHEY! We won! Good performance from us, if only we had our finishing boots on! Should've had plenty more. McClennan was class. Just got to keep that taste of victory going now! Come on you blues!

06/4/2013 10:22 PM  #12

Bluemoon wrote:

Yes much needed win, shame Bedworth won, did not see that coming.

Me neither  was ok 11 vs 11 but 9 vs 11 no chance, even though we did equalise with the 9 men, certainly opened it all up at the bottom again now, Redditch, Hitchin, you, and Bedworth x2 all play now up until Thursday so plenty of twists yet to come

07/4/2013 12:12 PM  #13

A great result but it was a (another) game we were expected to win and we did it

As previously post this is a good time to play Cambridge so hopefully everyone can get the time off work to get on the coach and bring back some points.

Whatver happens it's nice to have something to play for in the last few weeks, lol

08/4/2013 8:12 AM  #14

Excellent win. Even more so having to respond to a comeback by Kettering. Like I said to Fromie and the same thing applies here, it doesn't mean we've turned a corner or are suddenly world beaters, but the important thing in our case is that we've got that 'no wins' Monkey off our backs.
I could see Bedworth taking 3 points from one of the games againts the bottom pack and unfortunately it turned out to be the first one. However they play again tonight and against Hitchin, by Wednesday they'll be knackered AND playing Stourbridge, I don't know how big thier squad is, but they then go on to play Kettering on Saturday. Hopefully 4 games in 7 days is just too much for them.

Board footera