BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/4/2013 11:36 PM  #1

Rallying cry.......again!

Not a great result today but there were signs that the team were putting in some effort for Rudgey. I'm not his biggest fan and I think some of his big name signings this season have been awful. Phillips again missed another chance today when we were already 1 up that have made it 2 nil making it a completely different game. Also, how many times has Ashley Williams been sent off for an elbow and then claimed that he never touched the opponent. If this was the first time I would have some sympathy! And Adie Harris you have to do more in a game than shout a lot. It's what you do with your feet and the ball that we're interested in, not your mouth.

Now for the positive bit! We are all talking about relegation but from what I can gather there are 6 games left (correct me if I'm wrong) and therefore 18 points up for grabs. Kettering are gone so we need to finish above one other club. Bedworth are below us albeit with a game in hand so essentially over 6 games we need to win 2 more points than them and were safe.

If we forget our dismal season to date and focus on the next 6 games it's more than possible. Survival is all that matters now and we can re-organise so we don't get in this mess again. I don't think changing Rudgey now is the answer although being honest we do need to part company and offer him a way out in the summer.

If I were the board I would offer him and Feye an incentive to keep us up and then find somebody with a bit more experience for next season.

So 18 points up for grabs and I think we need 9!

02/4/2013 12:29 AM  #2

Re: Rallying cry.......again!

silver wrote:

If I were the board I would offer him and Feye an incentive to keep us up and then find somebody with a bit more experience for next season.

I agree with a change of manager for next season, but as for offering them an incentive, perhaps a cup of tea and a burger, but not a penny more. They've been paid to do a job, which for the most part they haven't done or at best, they've done badly. 

Board footera