BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

08/9/2022 7:42 AM  #1

08/9/2022 9:02 AM  #2

Re: Pablo - from BBC website

Shame the club didn’t do anything to raise some funds on this front. Especially for the re-arranged Chelmsford game.
Bit embarrassing that Chelmsford had a bucket collection for Pablo but we couldn’t be arsed.
Missed opportunity.

08/9/2022 10:56 AM  #3

Why the surprise! 

08/9/2022 1:20 PM  #4

I believe the club have fund raising activities in hand but are just waiting for the right information before launching something appropriate.  I’m sure we’ll all know in good time.

08/9/2022 2:35 PM  #5

If that’s the case then great, but why haven’t they announced that. 

08/9/2022 5:45 PM  #6

Reginald74 wrote:

If that’s the case then great, but why haven’t they announced that. 

Why not let them get everything prepared rather than rush something half arsed out. Fair play to the club for taking the time to do something meaningful, if that indeed proves to be the case.

09/9/2022 8:56 AM  #7

The best thing we could do is to pick another local team that doesnt have a defib to fund raise to help them get one,

22/2/2023 9:37 PM  #8

Has anyone heard how Pablo is progressing with his recovery from his heart situation ? I’ve not seen or heard any update on him coming out of the club. Not even sure if he actually still with us. Would appreciate any update.

23/2/2023 12:01 AM  #9

Yep well said.
And I guess no fundraisers for an appropriate charity.
Very poor.

Board footera