BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

27/12/2021 4:16 PM  #21

Re: Bath City.

Good to see such a turnout yesterday. As for the match Bath clearly came with a game plan which worked perfectly. Experience won the day over youth as they did everything to stop us playing the good passing football we have shown recently and catch us on the break. Once we reverted to the long ball I thought the writing was on the wall. That said 4-1 was not a fair reflection of the game, perhaps a one goal defeat would have been more accurate. Such a shame we have lost another big game at home.

Every game is different. I would expect a rebound tomorrow at Hungerford and/or at Bath Sunday. COYB

27/12/2021 7:27 PM  #22

Our record against Hungerford ain't much better than it is against Bath. Half expecting us to get zero points from these festive derbies now

27/12/2021 7:46 PM  #23

Seen  the highlights on the Bath website. Naturally commentary is Bath biased but seems to show all the relevant incidents.
I thought   we should have had a penalty for handball but it does seem the arm was down by the side. Could well have been given one later in the game.  I also thought the Bath penalty was soft but it certainly appears there was contact with the forward.

27/12/2021 8:10 PM  #24

Seen  the highlights on the Bath website. Naturally commentary is Bath biased but seems to show all the relevant incidents.
I thought   we should have had a penalty for handball but it does seem the arm was down by the side. Could well have been given one later in the game.  I also thought the Bath penalty was soft but it certainly appears there was contact with the forward.

Board footera