BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17/9/2021 11:51 AM  #21

Re: Chelmsford City

Won’t be taken lightly but, expect a comfortable win with a few changes following last week’s disappointing game, three nil to the Bluebirds. Looking forward to Monday’s draw already. 

19/9/2021 12:07 AM  #22

Reginald74 wrote:

Won’t be taken lightly but, expect a comfortable win with a few changes following last week’s disappointing game, three nil to the Bluebirds. Looking forward to Monday’s draw already. 

Hmm…not quite Reg!

19/9/2021 10:36 AM  #23

Some on here think everything is fine on the pitch, struggling to score every week, hate to say it but I wonder how we are still in this league. Since pratt and sandell we never really replaced them
Hope iam wrong, we need a top goal scorer.the comment of 3 -0  and looking forward to the draw before you have even played 🤭.

IF we can get through in the replay with a big win, it will be a big boost.
But I fear a long struggle ahead,like I said hope I'm wrong, I don't mind looking stupid if it means we get through and go on a great run🤞

19/9/2021 12:16 PM  #24

Underwhelming performance in truth second week running,  expect us to progress and still looking forward to the draw, yes goals are a problem and we are not the most entertaining to watch but top ten must be our aim, Pratt and Sandell were right up there but looking back Jarvis got 20 odd in NLS.  

19/9/2021 3:25 PM  #25

The professor wrote:

Some on here think everything is fine on the pitch, struggling to score every week, hate to say it but I wonder how we are still in this league. Since pratt and sandell we never really replaced them
Hope iam wrong, we need a top goal scorer.the comment of 3 -0 and looking forward to the draw before you have even played 🤭.

IF we can get through in the replay with a big win, it will be a big boost.
But I fear a long struggle ahead,like I said hope I'm wrong, I don't mind looking stupid if it means we get through and go on a great run🤞

Griffiths needs to be given a run. He's got a natural instinct.

Board footera