BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

05/8/2021 12:20 PM  #1

CTFC Academy vs Paulton Rovers FC

For any of those at a loose end and bearing in mind, Torquay away this weekend might be a bit of a stretch for most supporters. Chippenham is offering your dose of Live Football at The Thornbury Surfacing Stadium. Our academy is playing against Paulton Rovers in a 7:45 KO on Friday night 06/08/21 

Tickets are £5 per adult, £3 concessions and Children go FREE! 

We have been exposed to CTFC U23's quite a fair bit over Pre-Season and they are coming together so well under Joe and Kieran. This is always a great chance to look at the next crop of players that might be heading toward the first team. 

As for the Paulton team, I believe that a few former faces are amongst their ranks but of course these things do change without really knowing too much at this level. Nuno Felix I believe is still there and of course he was a part of our title winning side in 2016-17. Speaking of that side, Andy Sandell is on the staff at Paulton now and I believe still plays a part in the playing side. He didn't do too much did he? Couple of goals every now and then  

This should be a very competitive game and well worth the reduced admission fee. So if you are a long time follower of the U23's or someone who has never taken in a game, pop along and give them a watch. They are very deserving of our support. 

Last edited by TheVoice (05/8/2021 5:33 PM)

05/8/2021 9:43 PM  #2

Re: CTFC Academy vs Paulton Rovers FC

Well said the Voice.
I echo your thoughts they are well worth the entrance fee.

06/8/2021 8:37 AM  #3

And if you want a proper game on Saturday afternoon Calne Town play Bashley in the FA Cup (don’t think it’s quite the semi-final yet) ko 3pm, where numerous players attached to the Bluebirds, past and present, will be in action. 

09/8/2021 1:02 PM  #4

Я вот не могу понять только начинать такой же офигенный форум ровно у вас. Пожалуйста подскажите подобно этого добится?

Board footera