BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/7/2021 1:12 PM  #1

Newport Vs Chippenham

Understand the game is kicking off at 1900 hours tonight.( gleaned from the radio)  There seems so little information about this game on social media, I wonder if the club wants the fans back, apathy, rings a bell.  Cannot recall seeing the boards at the front on the Bristol Road advertising the game, unless they have gone up today or yesterday.  Is it half a team again and academy players, is it Newport's under 23's, or senior team.

As the restrictions have been lifted, can supporters pay at the gate?

Unless information is forthcoming, the majority of fans will give it a miss.  Come on Chippenham.

Last edited by inthebox (20/7/2021 1:12 PM)

20/7/2021 1:18 PM  #2

Re: Newport Vs Chippenham

Just been informed that tickets for tonight's game must be purchased on line, another small crowd then. 

20/7/2021 6:04 PM  #3

Inthebox, having the same thoughts,  we go again same old apathy from those in charge. Was told today George Rigg has left after agreeing to sign, was a very solid performer before his injury and a valuable player as was able to play in several positions, was one of the old school who had time for the fans , good luck to you George.

20/7/2021 6:15 PM  #4

Tried to buy a ticket when I got home from work - ticket website says "This event has passed. Tickets are no longer available." so... sold out or SNAFU?

I see the event is supposedly 
Tue 20 Jul 2021 7:00 PM - 4:00 PM BST
Has the online system just been set up with the wrong times?

20/7/2021 7:09 PM  #5

tried email, twitter, instagram to contact club to buy a ticket or find out if sold out. No replies... p*** poor comms. Oh well would have brought a couple of mates and sank a few pints, their loss

20/7/2021 7:36 PM  #6

Let’s build a new stand, let’s ask for contributions from the fans to pay the fine, still in Great Mills Western League administration unfortunately 

20/7/2021 11:23 PM  #7

350 managed to buy tickets and the bar was full 😉

20/7/2021 11:26 PM  #8

21/7/2021 7:01 AM  #9

Finally was contacted after the game and told cutoff for buying tickets was 4pm - that wasn't clear to me on anyof the comms. Anyway no matter I would not have been able to commit then

21/7/2021 12:17 PM  #10

And when is the next game, probably hear on the radio first.  Also are all games going to be ticket only purchased in advance?

Board footera