BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

02/7/2021 7:10 AM  #1

Ukraine v England

Managed to get a table booked at the club bar to watch this. It will be my first trip to the ground since this was opened so can anyone tell me if still cash only or do we now have card machines and contactless payment facilities for table service?

02/7/2021 8:54 AM  #2

Re: Ukraine v England

Card machine/contactless now in operation

02/7/2021 2:02 PM  #3

You're gonna have a great time! Hopefully the result will make it another perfect England day at the club! Give them a shout from me! Come on England! Bring it home! 

04/7/2021 10:11 AM  #4

It was a brilliant night, great atmosphere and booked there and then for the semi-final!!

Thanks to Tina, Tony, Pete, Neil etc - I hope this is bringing in some much needed income!

04/7/2021 10:25 AM  #5

Agree a good night had by all.  Well done Tina, does she actually live at the club. 

06/7/2021 9:59 AM  #6

I can't confirm whether or not she actually lives there or not, but I cannot remember a time where I have been down there and not seen her as well. Does a sterling job for us and I am sure she knows just how appreciated it all is. No one is more revered at a football club than the person who can fill your glass up! Amazing job by all with the new venue, a lot of hard work has gone into our enjoyment with this new bar and I cannot wait until restrictions have been lifted and we can really get full use out of it whilst watching the mighty bluebirds this season!! COYB!!! 

Board footera