BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/3/2021 9:38 AM  #11

Re: Points deduction

Problem is a couple of clubs have agreed to pay already ensuring they are fined a reduced amount. 

28/3/2021 11:17 AM  #12

The season is null and void, so they’re fining us for not fulfilling fixtures that didn’t happen.  Shambolic.
Step 2 clubs should join forces and appeal without a doubt.

28/3/2021 11:52 AM  #13

According to BBC Wilts this morning, CTFC Fined £8,000 fine and suspended points deduction.

28/3/2021 12:33 PM  #14

Good old BBC Wilts, finger on the button as always, just in a different time zone to the rest of us 😂

29/3/2021 4:28 PM  #15

From the Bath forum........tweeted by Ollie Bayliss

National League clubs have been asked if they will support an EGM to debate this resolution:

"The meeting has no confidence in the Chairman and the Board."

The EGM is being proposed by Maidstone United and Dorking Wanderers.

Clubs have been asked to respond by 12pm Wednesday.    

29/3/2021 6:12 PM  #16

I also see on the Bath City site that one of their supporters has contacted the DCMS under the freedom of information act asking for the minutes of their meeting with the National League re the grants v loans controversy. So far they have been stone-walled but are promised a reply by mid-April.

30/3/2021 6:44 AM  #17

I guess that timeframe will allow the National League to compile some minutes from the so called meeting they held Will - you really could not make this up could you ?  I'm sure the Directors from all the NL clubs will have something to say about that statement - what a shambles !

09/4/2021 3:52 PM  #18

I see the club has appealed - good for them. Does anyone know if we supported the vote of no confidence in the NL board?

Board footera