BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/12/2020 1:16 PM  #1

Taken from Club Website (New Signings)

Ryan Case as many are aware is now dual registered with Bobby Wilkinson's, Bracknell Town, the aim of course is to get Ryan playing football as he has found game time at Chippenham a little difficult to come by. 

CTFC, have today announced that we have two new players coming in, on believed to be short term loans from Plymouth Argyle. 

Ryan Law, a 21 year old defender that has made 3 appearances for Plymouth in the EFL Trophy and also played in the EFL Cup this season. He has spent time with Gloucester in 2018 and most recently a loan spell at Truro in the 2019/20 season.

He is joined by Greek, Under 19 International Goalscorer, Klaidi Lolos. Lolos has proven himself a top goalscorer throughout his youth career, knocking in goals against the likes of Man City and Fulham in an FA Youth Cup run for Argyle that ended in the 5th round. He has made 5 appearances for Plymouth scoring once in an EFL Trophy game against Norwich City. Klaidi spent the 2019-2020 out getting some experience at Dorchester where he scored an impressive 4 goals in 9 games for them. 

Both players I believe are available for the first team squad ahead of our game on Saturday against Welling United and I am sure all supporters will join me in welcoming Ryan and Klaidi to the Bluebirds COYMB!! 

Last edited by TheVoice (11/12/2020 1:18 PM)

11/12/2020 3:16 PM  #2

Re: Taken from Club Website (New Signings)

Thanks Simon, welcome boys. 

11/12/2020 4:43 PM  #3

Re: Taken from Club Website (New Signings)

Very good news, thanks for the update.

Board footera