BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

05/12/2020 8:22 PM  #21

Re: Return of fans?

Wellard wrote:

Chris43 wrote:

What you have to consider is that we are the only club in the league that are in Wiltshire. There's a good chance that the council have something to do with this decision and if that's the case it would be wise for the club to keep quiet for now. We don't want the council being difficult. 

Exactly what I said, might be out of the clubs hands.
Out of interest AFC Wimbledon also couldn’t put plans in place to allow fans back in.

It’s. A. Shambles.
I was going to bring a dozen new fans to the game who had nothing to do apart from shitty jobs there gob shite misses had arranged for them..: A MISSED OPPORTUNITY

05/12/2020 8:34 PM  #22

Cooley you are full of shit I recall a comment that you were ripping up your Northampton tickets last season And never setting foot in the ground again over the fact that it is now called Thornbury surfacing Stadium so why would you be coming back ?

05/12/2020 10:53 PM  #23

Yes come on COOLEY, Donk are you serious,  I watched the game this evening and enjoyed it especially the commentary,  very very good, well done Voice.  Didn’t see the game very well at all, panic set in, kicking it aimlessly no calm in possession, should be winning that game with that amount of experience out there. Thought Matthews was excellent and needed to be on to many occasions, fans in and we would have won that. Come on board, council, FA, Uncle Tom 

06/12/2020 2:33 PM  #24

Excellent response from the club to stream the game live, seemed to me to go without a hitch. Would rather have been there but to have a free live stream which was perfectly watchable and with a decent commentary was the next best thing. Well done to all involved.
As for the game after an even first half I thought Chris Zebroski looked a game changer when he came on, and not just because he scored a goal. Absolutely typical of a Slough game for them to come back like they did, I felt for Jason Matthews when the equaliser went in. Many will say two points dropped but for me it was a point gained. I just hope we can watch the Bath game in person!

06/12/2020 2:40 PM  #25

Zebroski touch and hold up was poor when we were under pressure, yes I felt for Jason who did very well, two nil up against a out of sorts Slough is not one point gained.  

Board footera