BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/11/2020 9:15 PM  #1

Return of fans?

Unless I am mistaken we could be back watching soon? If we are in Tiers 1 or 2, to be announced later this week, then we can have up to 50% of our capacity. That should be ok for nearly all home games (maybe not the likes of Bath for example). Very promising! 

23/11/2020 9:30 PM  #2

Re: Return of fans?

Allowed 50% of our capacity which is 3000 so all systems go, as you say it's only the Bath City fixture that will be affected.

24/11/2020 8:24 AM  #3

Not sure Bath game will be affected  either, don’t think we’ve had over £1500 for that game for a while.

Last edited by Wellard (24/11/2020 8:24 AM)

24/11/2020 9:45 AM  #4

That’s what I was thinking.  However it might be wise to make it all ticket, as the lack of ‘live’ football may well bring people out in their numbers.  Just a thought.

24/11/2020 10:23 AM  #5

Yeah, guessing it will have to be control numbers and keep the limit to 1500, as a fine for going over would be very unwanted.

02/12/2020 9:27 PM  #6

A shame that we won't be able to attend the Slough game Saturday, but clearly the club have to make absolutely sure that they are abiding by the rules and regulations set out by the powers that be. Hopefully we will be able to attend the Bath game!
I understand Saturdays game will be streamed live, so that will be much better than nothing. Looking forward to it, the Slough games are usually really entertaining.

03/12/2020 12:41 AM  #7

Let's hope the quality of stream is more watchable than last time (oops, sorry, forgot constructive criticism wasn't allowed!)

03/12/2020 12:28 PM  #8

I personally don't think that's the case, I think constructive feedback of any sort is always welcome. I think the issue some people take with the feedback, whether negative or constructive or whatever way we dress it up is that it never comes with a name attached. This site is complete anonymity. For example Space Raider, if someone rocked up to your place of work, completely incognito, wearing a full mask and giving no details other than his name was JiminyBillyBob94, would you take a solitary piece of advice from this person? Would you allow his opinion to alter the way you work? Would you even give him the time of day? 

03/12/2020 1:38 PM  #9

Fans allowed in Hungerford v Dulwich Hamlet on Saturday,  what’s the difference? 

03/12/2020 7:34 PM  #10

I had a look at all other fixtures in our league on Saturday and it would appear as if we are the only club not allowing fans in to Saturdays games

Board footera