BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/11/2020 5:10 PM  #41

Re: Streaming

Reginald74 wrote:

Appreciate that BB,am I not allowed my opinion?why don't the club invest in the equipment? Ebbsfleet not really threatened,final ball very poor,expect to go on and win from here. Will listen to BBC I think.

You can have an opinion but it will fall on deaf ears, it's a free stream it will undoubtedly have problems. The club will be focusing on paying players and investing in the up-keep of the club. Streaming games would be great but the game carries on without it, it's not life or death. People are forgetting that we're in a pandemic. Everybody is doing their best.

14/11/2020 5:20 PM  #42

Reginald74 wrote:

Appreciate that BB,am I not allowed my opinion?why don't the club invest in the equipment? Ebbsfleet not really threatened,final ball very poor,expect to go on and win from here. Will listen to BBC I think.

I say again, are you offering to help or contribute to the cost of the equipment?
No, then shut up and enjoy what we have got for free.

14/11/2020 5:48 PM  #43

BlackpoolBluebird wrote:

People have to complain about anything and everything. It's a free stream, nothing is perfect.

It's barely watchable though

14/11/2020 6:21 PM  #44

Unappreciative people every where I don’t think stream is worth the investment with all the negative comments also as soon as fans are allowed back all the equipment will be redundant as the league will not allow streaming.

15/11/2020 11:01 AM  #45

Thanks for the free stream, however, after 70 mins I gave up, it is a bit annoying when the Ebbsfleet first goal flashed up on my football app on mobile before it appeared on the stream, lol.  I appreciate all the effort but to be honest it was poor reception due to the internet link. The idea of the forum is opinion and do not slate those who have different opinions. 

15/11/2020 11:25 AM  #46

Very well said and well put “in the box” unfortunately over the years posts that don’t agree with team and club going on’s are met with horror from some, Donk used foul language which was quickly deleted thankfully, he really should know better being a club volunteer. I presume the lack of football comment on here is due to the fact the only the chosen few are allowed to attend and viewing via stream is just a no go as proved yesterday. 

15/11/2020 2:11 PM  #47

I thought the stream was ok for a free offering. Stuttered early on but got better as it went on. We are spoilt these days with Sky, BT Sport etc. The single camera coverage reminded me of what we might see by being there. The awful weather conditions won't have helped. Nice to watch the game without getting soaked or queueing for a tea at half-time!

15/11/2020 3:09 PM  #48

I'm not the slightest bit interested in streaming -  I would however love to have watched the game getting soaked and queueing for a tea at half-time.  Not expecting to do that any time soon unfortunately.

Anyone on here actually go to the game in some capacity?  How are we looking?  2 wins 4 defeats (-5 goal difference) not the greatest start but early days yet.

15/11/2020 3:39 PM  #49

You know we look at times like a team that could win this league, at others a team that would be down the bottom end of it so I guess the word I would use is “Indifferent”

The first half performance yesterday was as good as any I’ve seen at Chippenham ever, with the exception of not putting them to the sword, our energy levels and absorbency of their passing game was a pleasure to behold and when we went 1-0 up it was very deserved. A good shout for a penalty which for me was stonewall when Gunner was flattened by a CB struggling to recover and a great save from their keeper to deny Ash a second. Stearn had a couple of chances but sadly we went in 1-0 and against a galvanised and full time Fleet side we were always going to struggle to replicate that performance in the second half.

Mike made a great point in the interview that the games we’ve lost, we’ve lost to teams in the playoff spots. So now we need to start picking up points against those lesser sides and if we play like we have been, I am quietly confident we will. Injuries and keeping players fit are going to be particularly important due to squad size but with Marlon and Danny due back, some good options off the bench will be available to Cooky in the following weeks so now is proving time for the clubs intention. ICWT

15/11/2020 4:31 PM  #50

Thank you Voice I was awaiting your detailed match report, I take the point of being beaten by teams in the play off places but our two wins are against the bottom two. League looks as though we will have a few really struggling, Braintree, Hemel and Tonbridge to name three. 

Board footera