BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/11/2020 9:09 PM  #1

Club Progress

I had the pleasure of visiting the ground earlier today and I have to say that the new clubhouse is absolutely brilliant, it's just what CTFC need. It's a lot bigger than it appeared on the plans. It honestly looks brilliant, well done to all the volunteers who have made it a reality, I can't wait to sup a pint of Thatchers in there when fans are allowed back into the stadium, it's a terrible shame that the opening of it has been hindered by Covid-19 as I'm sure the club would welcome the extra income from the clubhouse.

Another thing to note, the pitch. It was absolutely hoofing it down when I arrived and it didn't stop all day but the pitch looked absolutely brilliant. A big shout out to the ground staff for keeping the pitch looking great.

And lastly, all the Covid-19 protocols were in place and adhered to, which was fantastic to see as I know there's a few clubs that I've visited recently where the rules are 'relaxed' lets say.

CTFC, onwards and upwards. Thanks to all those in charge and all the volunteers for their hard work and efforts.

14/11/2020 9:45 PM  #2

Re: Club Progress

Was great to see you BB albeit, temporarily. I assure you today wasn’t the nicest of conditions to be a volunteer of any description and further cements the importance of those people that surrender their time to assist in making CTFC a club on the rise. Shame about the result today for the lads on the field but certainly no shame in running Ebbsfleet close, they will be there at the end.

Terrific work everybody, good luck to the boys in Oxford and Tuesday and hopefully they can pick up a much needed 3 points..

14/11/2020 10:15 PM  #3

The new club house dies look great and big. From what I’ve seen of it.
My only comment would be that it appears to be placed too close to the toilets. And with the new ramp in place it really narrows an already existing bottle neck, especially when we have large crowds.
Was there a reason for this?
On another note, I thought the water tank was going to be  placed below this building for the new sprinkler system. This doesn’t appear to have happened.

17/11/2020 10:12 PM  #4

Wellard wrote:

My only comment would be that it appears to be placed too close to the toilets. And with the new ramp in place it really narrows an already existing bottle neck, especially when we have large crowds.
On another note, I thought the water tank was going to be  placed below this building for the new sprinkler system. This doesn’t appear to have happened.

Idiot. Moaning ******** idiot

17/11/2020 11:11 PM  #5

Cooky wrote:

Wellard wrote:

Don’t think I’m moaning tbh, think it’s a valid point. Have you seen it?
Regarding the sprinkler system, am I incorrect in thinking we were going to have one?

I’m guessing you don’t know, as you contribute nothing to this forum. Pillock

17/11/2020 11:16 PM  #6

Wellard wrote:

Cooky wrote:

Wellard wrote:

On another note, I thought the water tank was going to be placed below this building for the new sprinkler system. This doesn’t appear to have happened.

Don’t think I’m moaning tbh, think it’s a valid point. Have you seen it?
Regarding the sprinkler system, am I incorrect in thinking we were going to have one?

I’m guessing you don’t know, as you contribute nothing to this forum. Pillock

I get where Wellard is coming from, it is a little narrow but I can't see it being a problem for the forseeable future, we just don't pull those sort of crowds yet.

Board footera