BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/10/2020 9:44 PM  #1

Chippenham Town v Dartford, Tuesday 27 October

Just in case anyone was wondering how last night’s game went, here’s the view from Dartford’s forum...126 posts, for heaven’s sake!

https://www.puredfc.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=632

Mind you, most of the posts are complaints about the match streaming! 🤦‍♂️

Last edited by Yorkie (28/10/2020 9:57 PM)

29/10/2020 10:57 AM  #2

Re: Chippenham Town v Dartford, Tuesday 27 October

Watched the limited highlights, game appeared fairly even, poor second goal conceded from the corner looks like Case was sleeping as was Zeb on the captains call for the offside shout. Lot of height in the opposition ranks which is the the way at this level and noted by Toyboy earlier in the season. Expect us to get a win on Saturday, we have a good record there. 

29/10/2020 3:48 PM  #3

Re: Chippenham Town v Dartford, Tuesday 27 October

For me it was a game which could have gone either way. Unfortunately at 1-1 we made substitutions which I thought weakened our team. Dartford seemed very strong, particularly getting their full backs forward and bypassing the midfield. I don't think many will finish above them. As their manager shouted out early on we were relying on dangerous free kicks and corners, and we did show some good moves presumably from the training sessions.

October always looked tough with so many games and so much travelling, if we finish it off with a positive result at St Albans I think we will be in a decent place.

Board footera