BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/10/2020 3:49 PM  #11

Re: Streaming

I see that Dartford are streaming the game for £5 and their season ticket holders get it free - why are we so far behind everybody else in this league

26/10/2020 5:29 PM  #12

I suspect most if not all clubs would make the  streaming free to season ticket supporters. 
A problem might arise if the league were to decided that the funding  package would be reduced for those clubs that do not provide a  match stream.

26/10/2020 6:03 PM  #13

Interesting points raised in your post.
It would be good if the club could communicate the reasons behind the decision along with any plans they may have to steam home games

26/10/2020 10:51 PM  #14

Reginald74 wrote:

Hi Nick, as discussed previously we are a long way behind most, off the pitch, marketing, social media etc.

More proof. 

26/10/2020 11:32 PM  #15

I have just read statement on club website which does not answer my question about chippenham season ticket holders having to pay £5 to watch something they have already paid for

27/10/2020 8:41 AM  #16

I reckon the best solution is to take a stepladder and watch over the fence.  Is this allowed? Asking for a friend.  😉

28/10/2020 12:21 PM  #17

I managed to watch all but about 10 minutes just before half time. The two guys delivering it were not impressed with having to film from the stand rather than the gantry and that did affect the quality of the pictures. However for £5 I would say just about worth it.

28/10/2020 4:27 PM  #18

Why weren't the Dartford guys allowed to use the gantry? Isn't that what it was built for!!
They could easily have shared the gantry if our boys also wanted to video the game.
This kind of attitude is not necessary at this time when the Club should be considering the many fans who can't attend games.

28/10/2020 6:23 PM  #19

Taken from official club website

’=16pxWe are aware that because of the “behind closed doors” policy preventing supporters of “elite” clubs attending football matches at present time, many NL clubs are streaming their games.
CTFC is currently considering streaming options but we have yet to decide on the best way forward.
We are aware that there have been some initial teething problems for some clubs and we would wish to avoid that situation so that our supporters are able to enjoy fully the matches streamed from the outset’

28/10/2020 10:38 PM  #20

Interestingly the u19s are showing their youth Cup game on Facebook tomorrow night so we'll see how that goes...

Board footera