BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/9/2020 4:57 PM  #1

It’s Happened Again...

Games 3
Wins 3
Losses 0
Draws 0

Carlsberg don’t make small village pub teams but if they did, they would smash Torquay as well...

Another win for the Mighty Chippenham over little Torquay United, this time only the 2-0 with goals from Ash and Pratt sealing a win..

Strong sides from both until in the spirit of fairness Cooky chucked the kids from the academy out to try and level the playing field and give Torquay a chance, it didn’t work and we sealed the win and the clean sheet for the second straight time on their plot.

Team is picking up momentum again and things are looking exciting for the Bluebirds ;)

19/9/2020 5:37 PM  #2

Re: It’s Happened Again...

Can we play you every week. 

19/9/2020 7:00 PM  #3

I have to hold my hands up, I thought Pratt might leave us in the summer after what he offered us last season but he appears to be  hugely motivated again and appears to be much fitter.
But let’s not get carried away, most preseason friendly are meaningless and are just about fitness, but the signs are good.

19/9/2020 9:33 PM  #4

100% record at their ground too?

03/10/2020 11:19 PM  #5

I'm hearing Pratt has now left for Supermarine and more money

04/10/2020 12:33 AM  #6

Chasing the money again.

04/10/2020 1:23 PM  #7

Wellard wrote:

Chasing the money again.

It’s what most footballers do, isn’t it?

04/10/2020 1:37 PM  #8

Good luck to Pratty but you sense he'd play for a club on the moon for an extra ten quid a week.

04/10/2020 2:05 PM  #9

Good luck to him, if he can get an extra quid or so at this time in his career then good for him. To be honest don't think he was the same player when he returned to the club, but will always remember his partnership with Sands that got us promoted.

04/10/2020 2:16 PM  #10

Its a shame because although he wasn't the player he once was last season, he did have injury problems and it seemed like the enforced Covid break had done him good as he looked much more like his old self in the pre-season youtube footage - lively and dangerous albeit often against less challenging defenders

Board footera