BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/8/2020 7:33 PM  #11

Re: The Handling of Fans’ return

Politics and football don't mix well but I feel I must point something out. Read section four of this document to learn how doctors are able to certify deaths as Covid ones despite no test being carried out and the Coroner not needing to get involved. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/877302/guidance-for-doctors-completing-medical-certificates-of-cause-of-death-covid-19.pdf

28/8/2020 10:31 PM  #12

Cooky certainly isn't alone in what he believes.

There are also a lot of people who think that something just doesn't feel right about all of this, of which I am one. I don't have any answers or theories. All I ask is that you keep an open mind to the possibility that things might not be what they seem.

28/8/2020 11:50 PM  #13

Dauntsey Boys wrote:

There are also a lot of people who think that something just doesn't feel right about all of this, of which I am one. I don't have any answers or theories. All I ask is that you keep an open mind to the possibility that things might not be what they seem.

No, there's science and then there's bullshit.

Actually read a book, listen to the scientists.

The same people that believe Covid-19 is a hoax will probably believe that the moon landings in 1969 were false...just silence ALL of the Soviet Union and that's that.

29/8/2020 9:17 AM  #14

BlackpoolBluebird wrote:

Dauntsey Boys wrote:

No, there's science and then there's bullshit.

Actually read a book, listen to the scientists.

The same people that believe Covid-19 is a hoax will probably believe that the moon landings in 1969 were false...just silence ALL of the Soviet Union and that's that.

I didn’t say it was a hoax! Just that the numbers being banded around are not correct and there is more risk to people who need treatment than people who have been registered with Covid when in reality they most probably would have died anyway through over causes.

29/8/2020 9:44 AM  #15

Sorry but what's this to do with getting the fans back watching football.

29/8/2020 11:23 AM  #16

hobgoblin wrote:

Quite a lot actually. The number of Covid deaths is being used to justify the measures that football clubs must implement. If those numbers are artificially high, clubs are being made to bring in changes that are not needed and we're being unnecessarily prevented from attending matches. 

29/8/2020 2:27 PM  #17

Chris43 wrote:

hobgoblin wrote:

Quite a lot actually. The number of Covid deaths is being used to justify the measures that football clubs must implement. If those numbers are artificially high, clubs are being made to bring in changes that are not needed and we're being unnecessarily prevented from attending matches. 

Thank you Chris. A lot of people haven’t got a clue it would appear

31/8/2020 7:37 PM  #18

No fan of this government and its handling of the crisis but there will be people reading this who will have lost loved ones to the disease whatever you might believe. Have some humanity and humility FFS.

Last edited by newfan (31/8/2020 7:38 PM)

01/9/2020 3:56 PM  #19

To get back to topic, am I right in thinking we are not going to be able to watch the two home friendlies i.e. Bristol Rovers U/23 on the 12th and then Hereford?

01/9/2020 8:43 PM  #20

Chipp54 wrote:

To get back to topic, am I right in thinking we are not going to be able to watch the two home friendlies i.e. Bristol Rovers U/23 on the 12th and then Hereford?

Currently yes but I wouldn't be surprised if things have changed by the time we get to Hereford at the end of the month.

Board footera