BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/8/2020 10:08 PM  #1

Weymouth FC Manager resigns

I've just read in the regional footy news that Mark Molesley, who has just got Weymouth promoted to the National League, has resigned today and signed a 3 year deal with Second Division Southend Utd, to become their new 1st Team Manager, replacing Sol Campbell. Guess he will be linking up with former Weymouth goal machine, Brandon Goodship, who had his first crack at league football last season. Wonder who will be in the frame for the Weymouth job ?

14/8/2020 5:33 PM  #2

Re: Weymouth FC Manager resigns

toyboy wrote:

I've just read in the regional footy news that Mark Molesley, who has just got Weymouth promoted to the National League, has resigned today and signed a 3 year deal with Second Division Southend Utd, to become their new 1st Team Manager, replacing Sol Campbell. Guess he will be linking up with former Weymouth goal machine, Brandon Goodship, who had his first crack at league football last season. Wonder who will be in the frame for the Weymouth job ?

M C

14/8/2020 6:07 PM  #3

Give us break, we have only just got him. 

15/8/2020 4:21 PM  #4

Perhaps he means Mark Collier !

15/8/2020 9:45 PM  #5

toyboy wrote:

Perhaps he means Mark Collier !

Yeah I did mean mark collier

15/8/2020 10:42 PM  #6

Mark Collier a man not to be underestimated, has been successful at every club. Would his job allow it I wonder. We are what we are because of him, great bloke great manager,like all managers his time was up.

16/8/2020 10:10 PM  #7

It’s going to be a very tough job for who ever gets the Weymouth  job. I reckon they may well struggle to keep them In the top division.  😎

Board footera