BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

07/8/2020 4:55 PM  #1

Ross Stearn agrees terms with CTFC

I've just read on the Club's Official Website that we have agreed terms with Ross Stearn - Assuming Ross signs, that could be arguably one of the Club's most important signings, and will send a shockwave through the NLS of CTFC's intentions for this coming season. How on earth has he been temped away from our dear neighbours down the A4 ?
I remember when he came on against us in the New Year's Day fixture, he tour us to shreds with his pace. Well done to all in potentially making this happen. PS - this announcement is also on Instagram.

07/8/2020 7:27 PM  #2

Re: Ross Stearn agrees terms with CTFC

Simple, not enough starts for Bath. Was used as an impact sub. Left rather than being tempted though.

08/8/2020 9:25 AM  #3

Was released by Bath along with Brunt, Watkins and Connor-leigh. Experienced but best days gone I think. Toyboy thought he TOUR us apart,hopefully he can reproduce regularly, definitely  has a goal in him.

08/8/2020 11:50 AM  #4

Still a bloody good player what I saw of him last season. Can do that special trick and just go by a player. He can strike a ball well as welll.  A big plus for the club and a nice guy to have around. I reckon he’ll score his share of goals. And he’s got something to prove now to City.  I always thought Bath looked a far better side when Ross played.  Good luck with us  Ross. Looking forward to see you taking on defenders. 😎

09/8/2020 8:03 AM  #5

Spelling was never my strongpoint Reginald, but at least it got a reaction from you !! My workmate, who is a huge Bath City fan (poor long suffering fellow) told me there has been a massive fall-out over the Manager re-arranging pre-season training sessions at a moments notice, and has told players that cannot make it will not figure in pre-season games ! So the above players walked - officially they were not released.

26/8/2020 5:32 PM  #6

I had my family with me on one of my contracts in Saudi Arabia. This is no longer as common as it was.

Terms and conditions are materially much worse than they were.

Board footera