BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

02/7/2020 2:37 PM  #1

New man

As stated 4th May. 

03/7/2020 8:24 AM  #2

Re: New man

I'm really surprised nobody has responded to this posting Reginald74 ! I assume you are talking about a certain Marlon Jackson, who I believe signed for CTFC yesterday ?  My son showed me some film footage that had been posted on Instagram by someone within the club, and he looks a right handful. Big, strong, with a eye for goal. In my view this is the type of player we have needed for a long time at NLS level.

03/7/2020 9:19 AM  #3

A very good signing.  Pretty much agree with Toyboy.  I can see him banging a few in this season. Good luck at the bluebirds Marlon. 😎

03/7/2020 6:38 PM  #4

toyboy wrote:

I'm really surprised nobody has responded to this posting Reginald74 ! I assume you are talking about a certain Marlon Jackson, who I believe signed for CTFC yesterday ?  My son showed me some film footage that had been posted on Instagram by someone within the club, and he looks a right handful. Big, strong, with a eye for goal. In my view this is the type of player we have needed for a long time at NLS level.

Jarvis Zebroski 

Board footera