BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24/6/2020 7:42 AM  #1

Jay Fulston

I see on the regional news yesterday evening that Newport County have released Jay, along with a number of other players. Not sure what the Manager thoughts are on that position, or even if we could afford Jay, but he certainly put in a shift for us last Season. I think the problem with a young player who has been released so early in his career, is does he try and find another full time club, or go semi-pro and find a job. Will be interesting to see what happens here.

24/6/2020 11:21 AM  #2

Re: Jay Fulston

Highly rated, very good player, hope he stays here.

24/6/2020 5:17 PM  #3

Would absolutely love to retain Jay, top player, great work rate and attitude and more than anything, really wants to be at the club.. sometimes the best player to wear the shirt is the one that wants to wear it. Attitude was excellent from the loan lads last year and speaks volumes that upon his release Jay himself has said he would like to sign for CTFC. I’m all for the move.. Announce Foulston

24/6/2020 10:51 PM  #4

I value Jay's contribution to the team very highly. His signature would be a great asset, but from what Mike said in his latest zoom chat, it seems he's not the only contender for the shirt.

25/6/2020 9:30 AM  #5

I think the ball is in the club/manager's court. I'd like to have him back here. Good player.

25/6/2020 1:14 PM  #6

Dauntsey Boys - Is it possible you could attach a link to this thread on the Manager's Zoom Chat please ?
Agree with all the above that if we were to sign Jay, he would be a huge asset to the squad.

25/6/2020 11:20 PM  #7

toyboy wrote:

Dauntsey Boys - Is it possible you could attach a link to this thread on the Manager's Zoom Chat please ?
Agree with all the above that if we were to sign Jay, he would be a huge asset to the squad.

Here you go toyboy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHD5SxtX1xQ

26/6/2020 7:21 AM  #8

Much appreciated Dauntsey Boys

Board footera