BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17/6/2020 1:59 PM  #21

Re: Retained List

You seem to be ahead with the news re Puddy Chipp54 as there is no formal announcement as yet on the Clubs official website and they have been on the ball since lock-down with all the comings and goings!!

17/6/2020 7:08 PM  #22

Chippy, I got this from the latest Mike Cook/Marc McGregor video on Youtube, which are interesting to watch and keep us fans informed with their latest thoughts and signings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHD5SxtX1xQ

19/6/2020 1:41 PM  #23

Am I the only one underwhelmed that Dave Pratt has signed on again? He will have needed to have shaken off the injury he appeared to be carrying all last season and got a lot fitter during lockdown if he isn't going to a bench-warner for us. Perhaps the break will have done him good - very willing to be proved wrong and to see him worrying defences again.

20/6/2020 7:18 AM  #24

newfan wrote:

Am I the only one underwhelmed that Dave Pratt has signed on again? He will have needed to have shaken off the injury he appeared to be carrying all last season and got a lot fitter during lockdown if he isn't going to a bench-warner for us. Perhaps the break will have done him good - very willing to be proved wrong and to see him worrying defences again.

no, i was also surprised but equally miffed that MacDonald went, but thats football i guess. I would hope that Pratt has been offered a reduced deal given last season performances.

Board footera