BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/3/2020 10:57 AM  #1

Working Party 8th May

Morning all.

For those that haven't see it....

Working Party

As we are set to start phase 2 of our ground upgrade. We are holding a working party day on Friday 8th May (Bank holiday) from 9am to clear the 3 portacabins.If you could spare an hour of two please come along and help. Tea/Coffee and biscuits will be provided.If you think you can help and to get an indication of number please email %20Community@chippenhamtownfc.clubTina

Link:  https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/chippenhamtown/news/working-party-8th-may-2020-2520047.html?fbclid=IwAR0nG8jJ04H-A17vN9G61W9R6Zkhz7TiFTPc5HROMcuGSP4UwVwPpu1p2g8

Last edited by nickgolledge (10/3/2020 10:59 AM)

10/3/2020 4:43 PM  #2

Re: Working Party 8th May

I've put my name down with Tina this afternoon Nick. We will also be looking for help over the Summer in getting the ground tidy for the new season, so if anyone has an hour or two free on any Saturday to help from say late May/Early June onwards, we will be delighted to see them.

10/3/2020 11:01 PM  #3

Re: Working Party 8th May

Hi James might be worth seeing Tina on Saturday and asking. I guess all are welcome on the day though.

Board footera