BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

03/3/2020 2:45 PM  #11

Re: Oxford City (Away)

Space Raider wrote:

To be fair the club's twitter and Instagram accounts are very good, my only issue is lack of information on new signings. It really isn't hard to also include the player's age and position rather than just his name and former club.

Oh believe me mate, I get you. It really is frustrating, as Non-League football supporters we really only have our own socials and at a push the Non-League Paper to fallback on for updates and information about any sort of club affairs, information in all aspects. I agree more could be done it is just finding someone passionate about it that would relish such an opportunity 

06/3/2020 3:22 PM  #12

David Oldfield has just been appointed as the new manager of Oxford City. He was a midfielder at Man City and Leicester City.

Last edited by inthebox (06/3/2020 3:24 PM)

06/3/2020 4:55 PM  #13

Kinda the last thing we wanted to hear on a Friday night that Oxford have appointed a new manager. There will now be several people out there doing all they can to impress the new gaffer. With any luck, this will be known by our lads and the intensity and work rate of the last few weeks will be evident again! 

06/3/2020 7:22 PM  #14

We have a good record there and I see that continuing tomorrow, Mcheraran the main threat and he appears injured. 2 nil to us.

06/3/2020 8:49 PM  #15

Looking forward to it, can't beat an away day on the train. I'm going for 1 all.

07/3/2020 5:29 PM  #16

3-1 Chip, 2x Free kicks from Scott Twine and Parselle with the other.

07/3/2020 6:24 PM  #17

Great away win, was hoping to travel but family commitments conspired against me. Top of the form table with Dulwich bottom.
Our board made a brave decision which looks to have paid off.
Biggest shock for me this season, is how on Earth has the Dulwich manager kept his job, with the crowds they get and the budget they must have because of it, they are in serious trouble. Aren’t some of their squad full time?
They get bigger Crowds than FGR.

07/3/2020 7:06 PM  #18

Cracking away.performance. Never ever doubted we would win, especially after watching the first 10 mins. Some terrific performances but for me Parselle again my man of the match. He wants it so much. But we’ll done to the whole squad. We looked very solid and well set up.  And a big well done to Cooke and the team, and all the lads.  Not to many doubters  now Mike.  Cum on Chip. 😎

Last edited by Jono (07/3/2020 7:08 PM)

07/3/2020 8:31 PM  #19

TheVoice wrote:

Space Raider wrote:

To be fair the club's twitter and Instagram accounts are very good, my only issue is lack of information on new signings. It really isn't hard to also include the player's age and position rather than just his name and former club.

Oh believe me mate, I get you. It really is frustrating, as Non-League football supporters we really only have our own socials and at a push the Non-League Paper to fallback on for updates and information about any sort of club affairs, information in all aspects. I agree more could be done it is just finding someone passionate about it that would relish such an opportunity 

Stand forward my friend

08/3/2020 10:47 AM  #20

Always in control, everyone with a 7/10 performance and two brilliant free kicks past the England C keeper by Scott. A thoroughly enjoyable day.. can we finish above 13th??

Board footera