BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/2/2020 8:42 PM  #11

Re: St Albans - Home

Come on guys let’s cut the language out, we might not all agree but we all want the same thing in the end...for CHIPPENHAM to do well.
Given recent events in the media this last couple of weeks can we not all embrace the #bekind

29/2/2020 8:44 PM  #12

Wellard wrote:

Come on guys let’s cut the language out, we might not all agree but we all want the same thing in the end...for CHIPPENHAM to do well.
Given recent events in the media this last couple of weeks can we not all embrace the #bekind

This! 👍

29/2/2020 8:46 PM  #13

No you’re in order chaps, apologies. Had a little nibble there. Maybe a spare thought also for the man who paved the way to the success we are all enjoying instead of using our success as justification for his slating despite only bringing us happy times #worksbothways #justsaying

29/2/2020 9:26 PM  #14

Personally I wasn’t having a dig, just stating my opinion, Collier was a little sub shy at times and not always clear if he had a plan B. He’d have put Hopper up front ;-)
Great manager who brought success, who’s time came to an end, he wasn’t the first and he won’t be the last...everything comes to and end.

29/2/2020 9:47 PM  #15

Top of the league (based on last 5 matches played) 

29/2/2020 10:21 PM  #16

Let's keep those end of game celebrations with the players going. There's a real bond being formed. The players clearly appreciate their well deserved applause and it's brilliant to be thanked for our support in return. Actually coming over to us is making a world of difference. Long may it continue.

29/2/2020 11:35 PM  #17

Why we still talking about Collier, he turned the club into a completely different animal over his time at the club, most successful manager, but now move on. We were never going down,I was told  he and the board  had big disagreements about certain players, and that fact came from those above. Staying up and looking forward to Oxford now. Just a footnote, I did say Twine would finish up top scorer. Bad days result for our friends at Hungerford.

01/3/2020 12:51 PM  #18

I have to say I was confused about subbing Zeb for Haines when we were sending long balls forward which Zeb was winning mostly. At the time I could only think he wanted to rest him with both Pratt and Jarvis now injured, but after a while it was clear Luke was enjoying the link-up play with Scott and with an injection of pace from all our front and midfield we over-ran a tired St Albans going up the slope. We made better use of the slope and wind in the second half, just as happened on Tues night. Gunner was my MOTM, but Bray is starting to come good for us too

01/3/2020 3:17 PM  #19

Another good performance. Completely different type of game for me from Tuesday and this took more winning. St Albans looked a good footballing side and I hope they stay up (as long as it's not at our expense!) We must thank the new management team for turning things round. We need to keep up the momentum as others have games in hand, but we all know points in the bag are usually better than games in hand. Something else to mention here - we must be grateful for having a playable pitch this week letting us gain these 6 points.
Not sure who I would choose as a MOTM as they all did well.

Last edited by Chipp54 (01/3/2020 3:36 PM)

Board footera