BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/2/2020 1:16 PM  #11

Re: Karnell Chambers -

Silly boy. Interesting to see what happens now. I seem to remember an East Thurrock player was banned for 18 months for football betting and on his return he scored at HP against us?  

14/2/2020 1:23 PM  #12

Like I said a weird one, different with Zebroski's past, some of the stuff being said on there was definitive and incorrect. Yes Chambers may not have been part of Cook's plans which is a shame as like mentioned, on his day Karnell can turn a game well and truly on it's head and effect in a positive way but of course comes with his critics as well but all in all a nice lad and hope things work out for him in some way. 

Gambling in football is sadly a huge part of the experience but Nell knows the rules and should this turn out to be true, I can only imagine how silly Nell must be feeling right now, I hope that he does get looked after by the club in this respect, situations like this catch the attention and the club looking out for the well being of the person behind the player could well speak volumes to those we covet and influence their decisions to work with CTFC in the future.

I think that with Pratt's injury we need all the options we can get so hope this gets sorted, I haven't always been his biggest fan but I do see potential there and his goals have been at times vital, I think especially start of the season leading up to the Northampton game he was arguably one of our biggest influences down that left side. Here is hoping it reaches at the very least a resolved and amicable end for all parties. 

14/2/2020 11:08 PM  #13

Parselle or McDonald?

15/2/2020 12:22 AM  #14

Callum Gunner.

15/2/2020 9:55 AM  #15

Amazing how easy it is to be liked in Football.  Run around, lose the ball a lot and people will adore you!!

He is one of my favourites but shows all of our strengths and weaknesses!!

Karnell is a goner. Club won’t look after him re his contract.

15/2/2020 1:31 PM  #16

Jesus so cheerful  this morning, don’t rate Gunner, don’t rate Bray even though you’ve never seen him kick a ball.
Can the club or manger do anything right in your eyes?

15/2/2020 2:40 PM  #17

You’ll get an answer at 5pm.

The conditions should suit our lack of ability so feeling positive.

15/2/2020 3:07 PM  #18

I have to agree the more rain and the more the pitch cuts up will suit our style which would appear to be dogging it out

15/2/2020 3:13 PM  #19

hobgoblin wrote:

Typical G&H can't be bothered to report on our great away win at Hemel but are all over the Chambers case. Support your local team ?

Try page 86 "Hemel beaten by Nat's strike"

16/2/2020 4:26 PM  #20

This is why I thought it was wrong appointing a person who has been charged with driving into a person and using his car as a weapon.

How can you standby someone who does that, but not someone who may have a gambling problem?

One is a criminal offence, the other is a breach of rules, which is worse?

Board footera