BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

05/2/2020 12:13 PM  #31

Re: Swindon Supermarine (Wilts Shield)

Reginald74 wrote:

14 to go Ronald, 15pts = Staying up staying up staying up.

Never could count - I've said that more than once. I think.

China can build a Hospital in a week. But will it stay up longer than we can?

Want a bare knuckle fight? I'll knock you out you Cnut.

05/2/2020 12:30 PM  #32

Don't worry James, the majority on here are fully awake and will be fully behind the team through thick and thin, it's called loyalty - a total lack of which has been shown by the majority of the board just recently. I for one am still baffled by the decision to sack Mark in such an unprofessional manner. The 'fly on the wall' in the boardroom that Jack Bluebird refers to is probably listening to a group of people (6 I believe) trying to justify to each other what they have done to the town's football club. it may turn out that the team stay's in the highest division the club has ever played in and it will be called a 'brave' decision. Or it may be that the team are relegated and the decision will be called 'the worst in the clubs history'.
​If Will Puddy can stay fit and at least one of the strikers can hit a bit of form, double figures would be good, then the current squad have a chance- but that would have been the case if Mark and Gary were still in charge.

05/2/2020 12:31 PM  #33

James wrote:

Wake up you lot
1. Marks gone and won’t be back
2. Mikes only got the players that Mark signed plus a couple of new friends ones
3. Rome wasn’t built in a day but China can build a hospital in a week
4. The managers court case has nothing to do with us or the football club
5 People don’t like change but let’s get behind the team they all read this so how do you think there feeling letting the supporters down.
COME ON YOU BLUEBIRDS

Spot on .

05/2/2020 12:34 PM  #34

Entering the ground last evening I was immediately struck by the healthy size of the crowd and the number of fans wearing club colours. Then, looking more closely, I realised that the overwhelming majority were Supermarine fans. A lot of them were keeping warm in Supermarine ski style bobble hats, which looked great. While we never had enough fans to muster a single chant, we were put to shame by Supermarine with theirs of 'White Army' echoing around the pitch.

Come on Blue Army, we're better than this. I know fans are hugely disappointed by the current situation, and I'm no different, but we still need to get behind the team.

05/2/2020 12:44 PM  #35

Yeah, but it was their "cup final". playing a big club  (Couldn't find a 'tongue in cheek' emoji)
Never thought I'd see the words 'ski style bobble hats' and 'looked great' in the same sentence. 

05/2/2020 12:45 PM  #36

If I was Neil Blackmore and I read some of the things written on here I’d have half a mind to pull my money from the club and see how we get on then.

For all those kissing marks toes we were crap long before he left on a terrible run and in deep trouble, he’s assembled a sub standard team despite considerable backing from the board and that has been left to the new manager. He can only work with what he has.

Whilst I thank mark for his service I believe a change was needed and yet some of you were willing to give mark week after week of poor performances and results and yet can’t give new manager more than 3/4 games???

It’s funny how your support has wavered so suddenly.

Where have the 3000 word essays gone voice drumming up support for the army of ardent followers, I suspect cause mr cook doesn’t speak with you at the tunnel at the end of the game discussing tactics with you that he doesn’t deserve your support.

Apologies on behalf of some muppets mr Blackmore, thanks for all you do for the club.

Come on you bluebirds

05/2/2020 12:48 PM  #37

There is a big collier following on here,and it looks like some want the club to fail and say there told you they shouldn't have sacked him.
As said on here last October we were doing well, feel good factor a fa cup run etc.
We have nosed dived towards the southern premier league, only Neil blackmore could see it,had the ##@## to do something about it.
I feel sorry for mike cook, you can tell them so much, but when they are out on the pitch,it would make the Pope swear.
The gunk has has been spreading across the floor for the last 4 months, it doesn't take 5 minutes to mop up.

05/2/2020 1:10 PM  #38

Bluebirds15 wrote:

If I was Neil Blackmore and I read some of the things written on here I’d have half a mind to pull my money from the club and see how we get on then.

For all those kissing marks toes we were crap long before he left on a terrible run and in deep trouble, he’s assembled a sub standard team despite considerable backing from the board and that has been left to the new manager. He can only work with what he has.

Whilst I thank mark for his service I believe a change was needed and yet some of you were willing to give mark week after week of poor performances and results and yet can’t give new manager more than 3/4 games???

It’s funny how your support has wavered so suddenly.

Where have the 3000 word essays gone voice drumming up support for the army of ardent followers, I suspect cause mr cook doesn’t speak with you at the tunnel at the end of the game discussing tactics with you that he doesn’t deserve your support.

Apologies on behalf of some muppets mr Blackmore, thanks for all you do for the club.

Come on you bluebirds

Ahem, This wouldn’t be a member of the board would it? Blimey...

05/2/2020 1:14 PM  #39

Well said by Bluebirds15 and Pinkman !!

05/2/2020 1:25 PM  #40

I haven't posted on here for sometime because I know what I will say will upset the Mark was a god brigade. My opinion is that Mark should have been replaced sooner and as for the team he assembled, apart from Puddy and Richards are not National league South players and would struggle at Southern league level. 5 strikers and hardly a goal between them. My friends and I used have a wager each season while in the Southern league as how many goals our top scorer would get. Glad we don't bother now as it would be embarrassing. Players Mark brought in on contracts didn't not improve the team, just cost Neil lots of money. Yan, Hopper and although in our promotion a hero Dave Pratt on his return he's not the player he was and didn't fit in with how the team was set up. As for the new manager, he's been given to the end of the season to sort things out with a squad of midgets compared to the rest of the opposition. It's been said before that we lacked size in the team but Mark didn't correct this. Neil Blackmore has put a lot of his cash into this club and deserves the respect of the supporters, are any of you going to put thousands into the club if he decides "Enough is  enough". 
You don't have to look far to see what happens when the money runs out, look at the once mighty Trowbridge Town. 

Board footera